Iconic Forevermark jewellery designs from the red carpet
Through the years, Forevermark diamonds have been the heroes of jewellery designs on the red carpet, from the Met Gala and Golden Globes to the Oscars and the Emmys. With their unique appeal of being beautiful, rare and responsibly sourced, Forevermark diamond jewellery has been worn by some of the world’s most talented and inspirational artists. Here we look back on some of the most iconic Forevermark red carpet moments.
It is a dream to wear Forevermark diamonds — they are beautiful and strong just like the amazing female miners, geologists, engineers, trainers, expert craftspeople, and other amazing women that are part of their diamonds’ journeys.
Serena Williams - 91st Academy Awards
Tennis superstar, athlete and award presenter, Serena Williams oozed sophistication at the Oscars in a strapless black and red gown, an incredible pair of 46 carat asscher drop earrings, stacked diamond line bracelets and two cocktail rings, with her entire look totalling over 150 carats.
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Asscher Diamond Drop Earrings set in Platinum 46.38 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov 8.45 ct Movál Diamond Ring set in Platinum 10.32 ctw
- Forevermark Black Label Collection Five Row Bracelet with Black Label Square Diamonds set in Platinum 61.72 ctw
Emily Blunt– 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
Accepting her award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role, Emily Blunt was a vision in pink, pairing her gown with dramatic, shoulder-grazing earrings and Forevermark’s Force of Nature ring which features Forevermark’s two millionth inscribed diamond.
- Forevermark Force of Nature Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 7.78 ctw
- Forevermark by Eri Dwi Suciaji Waterfall Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold 11.73 ctw
- Forevermark Black Label Collection Bangle with Square Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 2.20 ctw
- Forevermark Black Label Collection Bangle with Square Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 2.25 ctw
Sandra Oh – 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Host of the event and winner of Best Actress in a TV Series, Sandra Oh wowed in not one but three Golden Globe outfits, with dramatic statement Forevermark diamond earrings ruling each of her looks.
- Forevermark Wing Diamond Earrings set in 18K White Gold 10.18 ctw
- Forevermark by Martin Flyer Three Row Diamond Bracelet set in Platinum 18.38 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Three Row Diamond Bracelet 10.27 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Diamond Bangle 1.44 ctw
Kristen Bell – 70th Annual Emmy Awards
A fitting end to the 2018 Awards season, Kristen Bell paired her white ensemble with modern, minimal Forevermark diamond drop earrings of more than 20 carats and an array of stackable diamond rings.
- Forevermark Solitaire Diamond Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold, 20.89 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Diamond Eternity Band set in Platinum, 9.40 ctw
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Odessa 9-Stone Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold, 1.50ctw
Ma Su – 71st Cannes Film Festival
For the Cannes Film Festival opening ceremony, Chinese famed actor Ma Su wowed the crowd in Forevermark diamond earrings, a classic tennis bracelet and an assortment of diamond rings.
- Forevermark Diamond Earring set in 18K White Gold
- Forevermark Encordia Multi-knot Tennis Bracelet set in 18K White Gold
- Forevermark Encordia Multi-knot Band set in 18K White Gold
- Forevermark Endlea Multi-knot Eternity Band set in 18K White Gold
Letitia Wright – Met Gala
Walking the Met Gala red carpet, Letitia Wright stood out in her black and gold embellished gown paired with simple Forevermark hoop earrings and multiple Forevermark Tribute™ collection diamond rings.
- Forevermark by Natalie K The Centre of My Universe® Hoop Diamond Earrings set in 18k Rose Gold
- Forevermark Tribute™ Collection Three Stackable Rings with Round Diamonds set in 18k Rose Gold
Lupita Nyongo – Oscars Vanity Fair Party
Continuing the trend of statement earrings, award presenter, Lupita Nyongo, stunned in asymmetric diamond drop earrings at the annual Vanity Fair Oscar party.
- Forevermark Cascading Light Earrings set in 18k White Gold 11.28 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Pear Solitaire Ring set in Platinum 10.39 ctw
- Forevermark by Zameer Kassam Exceptional Diamond Halo Ring 10.03 ctw
Mary J. Blige – 90th Academy Awards
Making Academy Award history as the first person ever to receive double nominations for Best Original Song and Best Supporting Actress, Mary J Blige dazzled in two different Forevermark diamond looks for the Oscars 2018.
- Forevermark by Anmol Large Drop Earrings set in White Gold 12.28 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond and Pave Marquise Shaped Ring set in 18k Oxidized Gold 3.90 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Cushion Halo Ring with Split Shank Band set in Platinum 6.93 ctw
Allison Janney – 90th Academy Awards
Winner of Best Supporting Actress, Allison Janney accepted her first Academy Award sparkling in 128 carats of Forevermark diamonds.
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Asscher Ring with Side Baguettes set in Platinum 18.10 ctw
- Forevermark by Premier Gem Round Brilliant Diamond Studs set in Platinum 11.13 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Riviera Necklace set in Platinum 55.26 ctw
Being at the Academy Awards in stunning Forevermark Diamonds makes me feel incredibly special. I also feel good knowing that they help to support women's health and education programmes in their diamond producing communities.
Angelina Jolie – 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards
On a milestone evening that saw men and women stand in solidarity for gender equality by wearing all black, Angelina Jolie paired her sensational black gown with beautiful Forevermark pear-shaped drop earrings.
- Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold 12.50 ctw
- Forevermark by Pluczenik Integré Opulence Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 3.65 ctw
Elisabeth Moss – 69th Annual Emmy Awards
Actor and producer, Elisabeth Moss paired her 50’s inspired blush gown with Forevermark Custom by Karla Welch earrings.
- Forevermark Custom by Karla Welch Two Stone Bar Earrings set in Rose Toned Platinum 8.92 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Cushion Ring set in Platinum, 11.03 ctw
Jessica Biel – 69th Annual Emmy Awards
Lighting up the red carpet, actor and producer Jessica Biel paired her stunning silver and nude dress with classic Forevermark diamond drop earrings.
- Forevermark Two Stone Ring set in 18k White Gold, 8.52 ctw
- Forevermark Long Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold, 18.61 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Diamond Bracelet set in 18k White Gold 13.78 ctw
Emma Watson – MTV Movie Awards
Emma Watson, actor, activist and UN Women Goodwill ambassador, opted for an edgy but glamorous statement Forevermark diamond earring as she won the award for Best Actor at the 2017 MTV Movie and TV Awards.
- Forevermark by Natalie K Diamond Spike Earrings set in 18k Oxidized Gold, 3.43 ctw
Zendaya – Met Gala
A woman of many talents, Zendaya stunned in a dramatic fancy yellow Forevermark Exceptional diamond ring and earrings that perfectly complimented her whimsical, golden-hued gown.
- Forevermark Fancy Yellow Diamond Radiant Double Drop Earrings, 12.99 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Radiant Fancy Intense Yellow Diamond with Side Trillions set in Platinum, 13.02 ctw
Halle Berry – 89th Academy Awards
Wowing the crowd, Halle Berry made a statement with her striking stack of Forevermark diamond bangles.
- Forevermark The Centre of My Universe™ Three Stone Bangles set in 18k Rose Gold
- Forevermark by Jade Trau Pear Duet Cuff set in 18k Rose Gold
- Forevermark by Vaibhav Jewellers Cuff Bracelet set in 18k White, Yellow and Rose Gold
- Forevermark by Hazoorilal Legacy Two Finger Diamond Ring set in 18k Rose Gold
Brie Larson – 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Actor and advocate for women’s rights, Brie Larson dazzled on stage whilst presenting wearing classic Forevermark diamond stud earrings and Forevermark diamond rings.
- Forevermark Black Label Cushion Diamond Ring set in Platinum 4.05 ctw
- Forevermark Black Label Cushion Diamond Stud Earrings set in Platinum 4.08 ctw
- Forevermark Five Stone Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold
Olivia Munn – 88th Annual Academy Awards
Capturing the world’s attention, alongside her striking orange gown, Olivia Munn wore a statement spiral Forevermark diamond cuff designed by Jade Trau. With over 120 hours dedicated to its creation, the diamond cuff features more than 12 carats of Forevermark diamonds.
I wanted to make a bracelet that was a true, stand-alone couture moment, and all about the beautiful contour of a woman's arm.
Margot Robbie – 88th Annual Academy Awards
Actor and producer, Margot Robbie dazzled in Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Hoop Earrings, a Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band and a Forevermark by Premier Gem Fancy Yellow Pear Shaped Diamond Ring.
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Hoop Earrings set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k Yellow Gold
- Forevermark by Premier Gem Fancy Yellow Pear Shaped Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold
Saoirse Ronan – 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
Having first been nominated for best supporting actress at the remarkable age of 13, award nominee Saoirse Ronan looked gorgeous in a statement pair of Forevermark winged diamond stud earrings.
- Forevermark Wing Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold
Kate Hudson – 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards
In a winter white gown, actor and fashion entrepreneur, Kate Hudson sparkled in a pair of 20 carat Forevermark diamond drop earrings by Slane.
- Forevermark Diamond Ring with 14.58ct Oval Forevermark Diamond
- Forevermark by Slane Round Brilliant Diamond Drop Earrings 20 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Line Bracelet with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in Platinum
- Forevermark by Fred Leighton Brilliant Cut Diamond Necklace
Michelle Williams – 84th Annual Academy Awards
Best Actress Nominee Michelle Williams stole the show in a vintage-inspired Fred Leighton necklace set with over 30 carats of round brilliant Forevermark diamonds.
The world’s most beautiful diamonds for the world’s leading talent
We have been honoured to dress some of the world’s leading female talent in diamond masterpieces from the Forevermark Red Carpet Collection. From actors and singers to activists and ambassadors, each one of these extraordinary females personifies the empowerment of women, something that we at Forevermark are passionate about and advocate with our ongoing work with For Women. Forever. We hope to continue to celebrate these inspirational women by ensuring that expertly crafted Forevermark diamonds continue to sparkle on the world’s leading talents now, and Forever.
Celebrity images: Getty Images
Forevermark on the red carpet
From the world’s biggest stages to intimate exhibitions and exclusives, see what is in from season to season.
Forevermark diamonds shine proudly with inspirational women at the 90th Academy Awards 2018 DiscoverDiscover
Kate Hudson, Chrissy Metz, and Giuliana Rancic shine bright in Forevermark Diamonds at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards Red CarpetDiscover
Angelina Jolie, Elisabeth Moss, Shailene Woodley, Allison Williams and Alexis Bledel Sparkle in Forevermark Diamonds at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards Red CarpetDiscover
Elisabeth Moss, Jessica Biel, Alexis Bledel, Anna Chlumsky and Julianne Hough, shine bright in Forevermark Diamonds at the 69th Annual Emmy Awards Red CarpetDiscover
Emma Watson sparkles in Forevermark diamonds at the 2017 MTV Movie and TV Awards Red CarpetDiscover
We are believers in Forever. Through the twists and turns, the ups and downs, everyone goes on a different journey towards true love. Every step you take now, is a step towards your Forever.